Friday, June 13, 2008


And also... /

More details on The Sound Plays, including show times:

Newly commissioned original scripts on the themes of journeys from some of Toronto's most exciting young playwrights (playwrights Kate Hewlett, Daniel Karasik and Brendan Gall) to be directed by emerging directors (Michael Murphy, Brendan Healy and Ravi Jain) and to be read by actors as radio plays and performed in three formats -with live sound design by Richard Feren, with live foley artist Brooke Graeff, and with live musical accompaniment by Adam Sherkin on piano. Starring: Lindsey Clark Scott Clarkson Noa May Dorn Rick Jon Egan Shira Leuchter Benjamin Mehl
*Each show plays at every performance*
Performance Times:
Friday June 13 - 7:00, 8:30pm
Saturday June 14 - 12:30, 2:00, 3:30, 6:30, 8:00pm
Sunday June 15 - 12:30, 2:00, 4:30pm Running time: 50 minutes

Thanks!

K.

4 Comments:

Blogger Addie said...

Thanks! I think I may actually be able to go on Sunday! Assuming I get all my moving done on time tomorrow, that is.

11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh, I wish I was closer to Toronto, that'd be way cool. LOL BTW on your previous post...the kitties are adorable. :)

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great stuff -- congrats!

3:45 PM  
Blogger Fran said...

Oh rats I missed this one.

As Homer Simpson says "D'Oh!"

Fran

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home