Thursday, September 20, 2007

A Quickie (not like that...) /

For those of you who are interested in buying tickets to the special Stargate performance of Humans Anonymous (or any performance, for that matter) they should be available at theatermania.com VERY soon. Not yet, but SOON. Some time over the next couple of days, hopefully!

Also, the final actor in the play is named Jennifer Williams. I thought it was important to share that with you. And no, she is not related to Venus. Or John. Or Tennessee.

K.
p.s. I sort of like the Christmassy feel to the red and green combo. I may be a colour convert after all...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mind just turned "Jennifer Williams" into Michelle Williams who played Jen on Dawson's Creek. Clearly, my brain is still 12.

Hope you all have fun. I shall be enjoying winter in the UK.

6:47 PM  
Blogger watcher652 said...

It's a good thing you're talking about your play. I can't find any information about your upcoming November run. The website for the Bridge Theatre Company is being remodeled, so no info there. Theatre 54 is only advertising its current play.

After all the work the fans did for David and A Dog's Breakfast, I guess I'm still in marketing mode. Maybe for small theatres and theatre companies, this is the norm.

Hmm, maybe you need a website for the play itself.

7:30 PM  
Blogger Misty aka s_aurius said...

:) I'm liking the Christmasy feel of your blog too. Today at work I was out in the garden center and two of the men brought out Christmas Trees to be set up for sale! It's not even Halloween yet. :p

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christmasy is fun... except when you hit the stores and the Hallowe'en items are next to the Christmas ones.. black, orange, red and green so do not belong together..Peace!!!

1:09 PM  
Blogger Becky L said...

I like the colors. Very pretty and fun.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home