Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday?! What?! Already? /

Well, I spent the entire day thinking it was Sunday, so I'm going with that excuse and blogging today instead. I almost missed my own dinner party, in fact, because I was so convinced that it was still the weekend. Oops. The dinner party went very well, though. Tacos. Veganlicious.

I am so tired that typing is requiring more energy than a spin class would on a normal day. Not that I do spin classes, but if I did, I think this is how I would feel. On a normal day.

That made a-no-a-sense-a.
(Yes, I have Italian class tomorrow. Domani! Looking forward to that. Si. Prego. Puccini.)

I had a lovely week with lovely people. Parties and meetings and writing and classes and more writing and a bit too much wine. (I'm back! Yaaaaahooooooo!)

Both of the cats are asleep and I'm jealous of them. I think I have to go to bed. Otherwise, I might start saying nonsensical things.

Potato prom pants.
(I warned you.)

k.

9 Comments:

Blogger Erik said...

Potato prom pants makes perfect sense. Have you seen proms these days? Sheesh.

12:20 AM  
Blogger JKL said...

haha understandable
i thought it was monday today

6:03 AM  
Blogger Misty aka s_aurius said...

I am glad that yesterday was not Sunday because that would make today Monday instead of Tuesday and I'm wishing it were Friday. XP

12:53 PM  
Blogger Fran said...

LOL Kate. I've mixed up days too. So you are not alone in that area. Have a great week and see you next Sunday.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

haha! My dad thought it was Tuesday yesterday. I only wish I had days like that - especially if it means that it actually is a day behind and I still get a weekend to rest!

1:52 PM  
Blogger vorador said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:37 PM  
Blogger vorador said...

That's understandable. I start Mondays thinking it's almost Friday... :)

2:40 PM  
Blogger Brian Schwartz said...

And now it's Tuesday...is it Friday yet?

8:32 PM  
Blogger crazymom said...

Kate...Sunday's almost over! Here, anyway. I'm thinking you have two hours at most to still make it on Sunday...

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home